7/14/2009

There is nothing better....

There is nothing better for a man, than that he should eat and drink, and that he should make his soul enjoy good in his labour. This also I saw, that it was from the hand of God. Ecc. 2:24

I love days like this, where we are outside for pretty well the whole day! LOVE IT! I love that my lil' boys ~ and my lil' girl too~ come in all dirty. I love that they have played their lil' hearts out and then after a nice warm bath and a nice drink, they can climb into bed and sleep hard knowing that they did "their work" for the day. I just love these days of watching them in the sunshine....Ty was rolling in a dusty dirt patch in our driveway today....Isaac was throwing a ball into the tree trying to hit the branches...Ben and Chloe were just riding the go cart round and round the side yard and all I could hear were Chloe's loud girly giggles! My life is so good! I looked over to find Justus and Isaac and they were leaning over the truck bed and Isaac was hugging the life out of Justus ~ so thankful for his life too! Thank you God for giving me this wonderful life. Thank you for these four wonderful lil' kids who can always put a smile on my face...thank you that my soul gets to enjoy my good labor!!!

No comments: