Thanks to my friend Atina Merhalski for this lil' ditty that is sure to make your day happy!
3 cups espresso or very strong coffee
3/4 cup sugar
4 cups cream (half and half or heavy cream or even milk. Whatever works for you.)
6 TBSP Starbucks Mocha Powder
whipped cream for topping
1. Make coffee
2. Mix coffee, still hot and sugar and Mocha Powder until sugar is dissolved.
3. Add milk and stir for one minute.
4. Pour mix into a sealable container for easy storage.
5. Store in fridge until ready to use (good for as long as you would keep the milk that is in it.)
6. To make drink, combine equal parts mix and ice in a blender and blend on high until smooth.
7. Pour into glass!
8. Top with whipped cream.
9. Reply to this post and tell me how you enjoyed it!