1/01/2014

Updates of my ever so exciting life...

I got a transcription job!  My very first ever!  I have been an intern for almost a year with a great lady and now, I have my first job.  I'm still excited since I haven't started yet.  Next week, the excitement will wane.  I will be crying.  And life will resume as normal.

Our Border Collie, Max, tried to commit suicide yesterday.
He eats plastic.  Not sure why.  He is seriously psychotic.
He went after the baby swing and got his neck wrapped up TIGHTLY in the rope.
And his arm.
And then he panicked.
And it tightened.
By the time I noticed something odd, he had a garbly bark going on trying to signal for help.
And, I came to his rescue.  Me, and my trusty sidekick Ben.
Wow.  That dog.

I have 5 children.
Have I mentioned that?

I have lost 5 pounds in the last 2 weeks!  YAY me!
I started back on Weight Watchers.
My third time.
Once after Isaac.
Then after Titus.
And now...after our lil' caboose.
Bittersweet really.




Photobucket

No comments: