6/08/2009

Isaac is 3! And he wants to shout it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Our lil' Izzy turned 3 the first week of June. Due to all the excitement of the season, I haven't been on to update lately. We took him to Chuck E Cheese just the other day to celebrate. I made a banana cake (which was delightful.) I love to do something special with just them and me on their birthdays, after all if either one of us weren't there, we couldn't have done it alone, right? So Ben and Chloe get to go to Starbucks and get a real drink! But, Isaac is already a pretty hyped up child, so we decided to forgo that tradition with him. I was reminded how I started going into labor with him about 3 months early and was in the hospital quite a bit having my contractions stopped. I am so thankful that God brought him to us in HIS own time. And it also happened to be my best friends birthday, so that is kinda cool too! Last summer, there were a couple of incidents where Isaac's life was put in danger, because he is such a danger loving child! I called my Mother in law and talked to her about it. She told me to seriously pray for Isaac's safety. Of coarse as mother's we do that anyway, but I started diligently praying for my lil' Izzy Man! And I am so thankful for his life. He really is our laughter! Happy Birthday Isaac!

No comments: