6/22/2011

Lessons from a newborn {{take 1}}....

I would love to tell you the birth story of Annaleah, and I will soon.
I want to edit and *prettify* some pics first and that will take some time.  
I will just say though, that God totally "had my back."
I can even honestly say that Anna's birth was a beautiful experience.
I didn't think that would be possible.
So to all of you who prayed for me, seriously, thank you from the bottom of my heart. 
I KNOW it made a difference.

And so....onto newborn lessons!
I am amazed at all you forget, even after four other newborns survived your house.

Lesson #1 ~ They like to sleep during the day and stay up all night.
And I seem to be opposite.
It's going to take some doing, but we will get it switched around. 
Until then, I will enjoy her even at 2 am....
This stage certainly won't last forever.

Lesson #2 ~ Newborns don't poop.
THEY SHOOT POOP!
She has got me twice now.
It's been fun!
And the best time to pee pee is when there is no diaper on.
I don't remember getting potty'd on by the others...
I probably did, but she has such talent in this area, I will definitely be giving her a special crown for that!

Hope you all are doing well.
I have missed reading everyone's blogs and FB status.
But, I can't say that I will be catching up anytime soon either.
I have to hold this baby!






Photobucket

No comments: