3/02/2010

Calender

I started a new thing this year.  

I wanted to make sure that each of my children knew that they are special to me and to this family.
Which is easy to overlook when you have a "big" family.

My in~laws had 11 kids, and my husband always says that he knew he was loved.
That's important to me.

So, I bought a new calendar in January.
I have a thing for calendars.
I decided that every month, the older 2 kids could pick a meal.
Their favorite meal.
And I HAVE to make it. 
HA.

And, they each have a Mommy loves you day.
They get to pick an activity that they get to do with Mommy.
Just me and that one child.
Only one stipulation:
it can't cost money.
Other than that, the choice is theirs.

Here you see the month of March.  With lots of little things to do.
I like that.


And here you can see their days.  
They have really liked this so far.  
Just thought I'd share my ideas.

OH, and we have an Ice Cream night!  

OH YEAH!
Photobucket




No comments: