4/12/2011

So long!

I can't believe I have neglected my bloggity blog for a week.
A whole week.

We have been so crazy busy lately looking for vans that I spend my morning transcribing, and homeschooling and as soon as I am done with that, I *try* to clean up this wreck of a house a bit.
And when J comes home, off we go.
I am weary of looking at vehicles.
I hate them.
I loath them.

Uh-oh, J just got home, off we go again.

But first a funny story:
This morning I had my head phones on listening to the Dr and I didn't hear Isaac and Titus. 
So, I wondered out to the living room to find 
my two manly men
{{{best wrestlers you have ever known}}}
intently watching

Cinderella II!

They were so into it.
And quite frankly, 
I walked very quietly back to my office.
If they are quiet, I am good with it.  
Hope you all are doing well!




No comments: