11/28/2011

Happenings.....

We have just had a crazy couple of weeks here!

We've been averaging having 2 different evenings a week where we had people over for dinner!  Which I love doing, but I'm quite exhausted now!  And there is more to come.  Our house ~ mainly the living room and kitchen were torn apart for a while, so now that we can entertain, we do!

My former Pastor and his wife came to see us again on Saturday!  I absolutely love when they come!  We have such great fellowship and can just feel comfortable from the moment they get here.  She doesn't care what my house looks like, she just wants to see us!  Makes a girl feel good to hear that.

And then of course, the shopping.  Oh my.  It's time to step away from the computer for a while!  Such great deals right at your fingertips.  And all you have to do is enter your credit card number.  It's lovely really!  I have just had a great cyber Monday!  Now, I am going to go clean so my husband can find it easier to forgive my spending.  Right?  Isn't that how it works?  He SURELY can't be mad at me when  he has a clean house, right??????

What great deals have you found?  {{{Anything I should scurry out to buy?}}}



Photobucket

No comments: