1/20/2011

200th post....

You'll be happy to know that I found the most delicious addition to my morning cuppa joe.

First and foremost, I use Starbucks breakfast blend.

I used to use the Espresso blend.
But then I got pregnant again and caffeine (in large doses) makes me ill.

Sad, isn't it?

So, back to the topic at hand.
I use the breakfast blend.
From Starbucks.
 I use my espresso machineto froth the milk....
2% of course.
Put it in a Starbucks mug.
I have 3. 

Don't use them for something that isn't Starbucks related.
My children would NEVER use it for hot chocolate.
NEVER

Pour in some Peppermint Mocha Creamer.
Those are my options.
Don't really like any other flavor.
Sad, huh?
I used to like the Coconut.
Not anymore.
I think I threw it up once.
You can't go back after that happens, can you?

So, anyway, back to the topic at hand....

Stir in the Creamer.....yummy....drool.....
Top it with whipped topping.
The kind you spray on.
I don't know if it's real.
I don't care.,
I really don't.

And then while visiting the amish a while ago, I found the most delightful Candy Cane sprinkle!
Well, I had every intention of making Christmas cookies.
Until I went to visit my sister.
I ate 3 of hers in about an hour and figured I had better not make any at home.
Better safe than sorry.
Right?
Told my kids and hubby that if they wanted Christmas cutouts they better shove some in their pockets cause Mama ain't makin' them at home.
(Sorry Michelle)

Anywhoooo....
These sprinkles not only look like mini candy canes but they taste like them too!!!!! 
OH YUM.
And that, folks, is my 200th post.
Thank you very much....







No comments: