7/19/2011

Her namesake.....

We have always liked the idea of naming our children after someone who meant something
to us.
A significant name.

Proverbs 22:1
A good name is rather to be chosen than great riches, and loving favor rather than silver and gold.

Benjamin's middle name is Allen after my father in law..
Chloe's middle name is Madalyn after my grandmother..
Isaac's middle name is Justus after his daddy and I loved the meaning of his first name: Laughter.
He came just after my Mom had died and we needed a little laughter.
Titus' middle name is David...my maiden name was Davidson...and we just love the name David.
And then there is Annaleah...she gets the Ann from my Mom and the Leah from my husbands Mom.


This lady.  Who stepped in and took care of my family for a week while I was in the hospital.
She did devotions every day with my kids and they are still talking about it.
I may never know why God let me have the trial of my blood clot, but I am so very
thankful that my children got to know their Grandma.
They have never had such special time with her before.
And for that, I thank God.

Photobucket

No comments: