1/12/2010

A mini~ vacation at the in-laws (or rather, out-laws.)


Here we are...
Me (in the teal sweater) and 3 of my red headed sister in laws...what are the odds?


My wonderful Mother in law!  I love when she laughs.  Her whole face lights up.
And adorable lil' Anthony...who looks amazingly like my Ty.  Though apparently I am the only one who sees it.


It was my Mother in laws birthday when we were visiting.  I am so glad that we got to be part of her birthday celebration.  I thank God for parents who raised my husband to be a man of God.
He is their eighth child...out of 11!  Can you believe it?  That was one of the first questions I asked him when we started dating..."do you want 11 children?????"
No, he only wanted 4 or 6...either 4 or 6, not 4, 5, or 6.  No odd numbers.


Me and Marcy...who's smart comments you can read on any post of my blog.  Good ole' Marcy.


Sledding at Uncle Ernie's house....


ARE THOSE MY KIDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Poor Isaac....he fell.  And lived.


And here is Ben and I believe that is Chloe.  I could be wrong.  She looks awful long.

And then the priceless last pic of our mini vacation.  The long drive home.  Recalling all the good memories that we had made while in Indiana..
our lovely lil' boys fell asleep (thank God above!)


Ain't they the cutest lil' farts?

No comments: