1/17/2010

Sickies...

Why is it that every time I say "we are all healthy right now", we get sick.  Two night ago, Chloe was up all night puking, and last night it was Ben.  OY!  And poor Ben hasn't learned quite how to throw up discreetly!  He yells!  It's actually kind of comical now that it's daylight.  But when it was still dark, I was just begging him to throw up quietly!  We do have 3 other kids! 

Yesterday we went to a big mall in Cleveland.  We had such a great time.  I love when I have all of my children at the same time!  The two oldest go to school all week, and I really miss them.  It's weird not having them here.  I was sitting at the playland at our mall watching them play, and I got tears in my eyes.  I am so thankful for my kids.  I have never lost a child, never even had a miscarriage.  I have really been fortunate. 
I am thankful that they are all good kids.  Mostly obedient, with sweet hearts that want to serve.  Chloe used to always say "yes ma'am, I'd be glad to" when I asked her to do anything.  Such a sweet little heart! 

So, off I go to make some of Paula Deen's Homemade chicken noodle soup!  I figure with all the sickness going around, we will take it easy on our tummy's today.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Hi Amy!
It's nice to "meet" you! I'm sorry your kids are sick. My little guy got a nasty cold this past week, and I was just thinking it had been a while since he was sick last. I hope they're all better soon! Oh, I added a follower thing-a-majig. Ha, I don't have many "followers" so I had to figure out how to set it up!