7/16/2010

And...back to the vacation.....


We were able to go on vacation just before Dad passed for three days.
We decided to go somewhere close.
Somehow traveling the world with four little kids just doesn't sound fun anymore.
It lost its glamor somewhere around number 3.
So, we went to Story Book Forrest in Pennsylvania.
It's in Idlewild Amusement Park.
I have around 300 pics just of the vacation, so I might be blogging for a while.
I would seriously suggest to every parent with little kids that you go visit this park!
It's very kid friendly.
I think Ty was tall enough to ride most of the rides (and he's 2.)
But there were roller coasters as well that still thrilled the older two!
So fun!

Poor innocent little Ty.
Thinks he's in for a great adventure!

"Uh, what?
How long is this slide?
Do I have to?"


And then HIS OWN MOTHER put her foot on his head
and away he went.
Notice, he's screaming!


Sorry about that Ty.
Have I scarred you for life?
I'm kinda rethinking the whole foot on the head situation.
Maybe that wasn't my best idea after all.

Of coarse they have a ball house.
It's actually quite deep.
So, Daddy had to go in and find our children.
It's times like these that I am thankful
the Lord gave us redheads.
I can always find them.
They stick out like a sore thumb er....well, I don't mean that in a bad way.


These little scooters were pretty cool.
As long as you keep the handles moving back and forth, they kept moving.


I love this shot of my kids' heads.
I don't know why.
I'm sorry I shared it.
You may not love it as much as I do.


To be continued.......


Photobucket

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Great Pics! How fun! Nothing better than getting away with family.. no matter where you go! Love it! And LOL about the slide and your little one! ha ha ha ha ha!

Hannah says hi! said...

Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures...I just loved the one with Ty and the star glasses!!!