2/24/2011


I will enter his gates with thanksgiving in my heart!

I have been wanting to join this blog hop for a while.
I need more positive in my life. 
You can read more posts by clicking here.

  I am thankful for the internet.
I love being able to talk to people 9especially my missionary friends) who are half way around the world.
People who I would never be able to call.
Or meet at Starbucks.
Or drop by their house for a few minutes.

I am thankful that when I was feeling really down and friendless, I could get on facebook and 
talk to people who loved me.
I got tons of messages of people just praying for us.
Such a blessing to know that someone really cared and would take time to pray.
I wouldn't have had that if it weren't for the internet.

So, while facebook can be dangerous, I am choosing to be thankful for it today.

What are you thankful for?

No comments: