2/03/2011

Rules for using a paper towel....

Yes, I am blogging about paper towels.
Those things get expensive.
And, my husband didn't have a job for 3 months.
So, I made my own laundry detergent.
And learned how to re-use leftovers more efficiently.
And, this past Sunday, my Pastors wife told me how to make my own Automatic Dishwashing Detergent.
OH yeah.
And, I quickly learned that my serious obsession with the paper towels had to go.
I was going through a roll A DAY.
I like my kitchen to be clean.
And, so do my kids...
So, I had to make rules for paper towel usage.
And I am going to share them with you.
Because you care, deep deep down, you care.
So, without further ado:

1.  You may NOT use a paper towel to dry your clean hands.
We keep a clean towel easily accessible.  USE IT.

2.  Do NOT use my clean dish towels to clean up the counter, table, etc.
Use a paper towel for this.

3.  Do NOT use paper towels to wash dishes.  (My kids enjoy doing this.)
I have blogged before about the Clorox dish towels here and I can still say that I love them still.
The are still white like when I first got them.

And, I think that about sums it up.
Just 3 rules.
But very important rules.
Thank you for listening.
God bless.



No comments: