3/03/2011

Thankful Thursday


Oh give thanks unto the Lord;
FOR HE IS GOOD;
for his mercy endureth forever.
I Chronicles 16:34

I have so much to be thankful for.

I'm thankful for the Lord walking us through this last 5 months of our lives.
I'm thankful that He let us know every step of the way that we were doing exactly
what HE wanted of us.
I'm thankful for a husband who led and never wavered.

I'm thankful for this little girl that lives within me....
She was a surprise to us.
At a really bad time.
But, she wasn't a surprise to God.

And, as carnally as this sounds, 
I am thankful for my hairdresser.
She is one of our teenagers all grown up.
I'm proud of her.
And.....she comes to my house to cut my hair.
I wub her.

I hope you have time today to stop and thank God for His blessings.
My father ~ in ~law told me, in his last email to me before he died
that there are blessings laying all around us.
We just never stop and take the time to look at them and pick them up.
I believe that....with my whole heart.



No comments: