2/02/2010

Extreme Makeover: Home Edition

I like to watch hulu while I am doing my treadmill...seemingly, it makes the time go faster.

Well, today, I decided to watch Extreme Makeover!  Hahaha!  And you know what happens during that show?  You bawl!  LIKE  A BABY!  And I know how babies bawl!  I've had four.  So, here I am, culottes on, hair all up and twisted, and sweaty!  Running like a devil on the treadmill with tears and sobs!  HAHAHAHA!   Tomorrow, it's back to the Biggest Loser on hulu!  Though, come to think of it, I probably did burn more calories, what with all the hysterical sobbing!



Photobucket

2 comments:

Marisa said...

Oh yeah I bawl at anyone I ever watch!

Angel~a said...

Okay, now that is just a mental picture I'm going to enjoy looking at all day long! Ha!

I've got two words for you. . . .Throw Down!