2/02/2010

Coffee....

I gave it up for two days.  Interesting.  I don't know why I always feel the need, or conviction, to get rid of all the vices in my life.  I just think it's kinda silly that I HAVE TO HAVE coffee every morning.  It's ridiculous, really.  I mean, I can't even function without a little bit of it in me.  There is serious anger.  SERIOUS.

I SHOULD GIVE IT UP.

And I did, for two days.

This morning I have a lovely pot of Starbucks Morning blend, half caffeinated brewing as we speak, 
er, type.  Why?  Because, can you really prove to me that there is anything wrong with a slight caffeine addiction?  Can you, huh?  I gave up my Pepsi....isn't that ENOUGH!?!?!

And I love my coffee.  I just wish I weren't so stinkin' addicted to that Peppermint creamer.  Maybe I will try to give that up next week.  Though, I don't know why.  Is that really bad for you?  I mean, I want scientific proof here.

Ok, off I go to drink my coffee.

Hope you all have a great day!



Photobucket

6 comments:

The Reader said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog today! Love yours!! Definitely no scientific evidence against a bit of coffee and peppermint creamer -- surely the pepsi is enough. Surely.

Amy Snow said...

You'd think, wouldn't ya?

Mandy said...

This is funny! I too always feel I should give up that kind of stuff. My goal is to be controlled by nothing rather than think about if it's "good for me" or not. Thanks for putting this in perspective with a sense of humor!

Book Lover said...

I gave up coffee as my New Year's Resolution - I was bad addcited, like a heroine addict. I have to wean myself off. I do have an occassional cup (usually mostly decaf otherwise I'm bouncing off the walls!)
Congrats on drinking half decaf :)

Amy Snow said...

See, half caf is something...hahaha!

Anonymous said...

Keep Pepsi, give up coffee.
-Marcy