2/23/2010

                              
We got to have a lil' fun on Friday night playing in the snow. 

I think this was the first time that Titus really got to get out there and play

He had such a great time!




Ben, who is becoming too much like his father, had just hit me with a snowball and couldn't control his laughter.  He also likes to hide around corners and jump out.  Jerk.  HA!



We covered Izzy's leg up with a bag and sock so he could get out there and go snowing! 

He had such a good time.

I was so worried that his toes would get cold.

But so glad he got to enjoy the outside world for a while.



This kid was having the time of his life...



The result of the playing in the snow.

A girl snowman.  Poor Chloe.  She needed someone.  Since I, apparently, can't produce a sister for her.  

Sorry about that Chloe.




Seriously, I am the luckiest woman alive.


Photobucket

5 comments:

Me said...

OMGoodness. I love those photos. I especially love the one of Ben cracking up! Ha!

Oh ans your husband's snowsuit is just too much.

Anonymous said...

Iz-he just is thoughtful. He reminds me a little of Joseph.
-marcy

Amy Snow said...

Isn't his snowsuit gorgeous? I just love it! HAHAHAHA!

PJ Academy said...

I saw your comment on Trina's blog and came to visit!! I LOVE the song Wonderful World!!!!!

Chrissy said...

Hey there!

This is Chrissy, Vanessa's daugher-in-law. :o)

Every now and then I get a chance to pop in here and see how you guys are doing. Just have to say, LOVE that last picture of your guys sleeping the same way. Absolutely.so.cute.