2/06/2010

Saturday Night Ritual....


 
I usually do so good at trying to keep my house clean.

Usually.

Especially on Saturday Nights.

My husband leaves for church at about 8 am on Sunday, so that leaves me with four kids to dress, feed, help, discipline, etc.  

ALL BY MYSELF.

Which isn't as fun as you might think it is.  HA!

But, for tonight, I don't care what my house looks like.  

I put the dishes in the dishwasher.

There is no wet laundry in the washing machine.  (That's pretty important, right?)

There is no molding food in various places around my house.  (Thank God.)

And I am going to go watch a movie with my honey.  Yes, it may be a kids movie.  Or a stupid (Oh please no!) Abbot and Costello movie.  But, I don't care.  I am gonna go relax and enjoy.

Hope you have a lovely Saturday evening.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good old Abbott and Costello. I don't believe we still have our collection. It's a burden, but I'm very happy to bear it. -Marcy