2/13/2010

I was nominated...

 
by my friend Marisa. Her so sweet!

And so, you are supposed to write 7 interesting things about yourself.

Huh.

I may have to save this and come back with interesting things.

Ok, I guess I will hurry up and think of something.

1.  I have four children.  The first three have red hair.  I don't know how that happened.

2.  I am almost done with my Medical Transcription Schooling and will begin working from home sometime this summer.  So excited about that.

3.  I am desperately in love with my husband.  He is my dream come true.

4.  I am a highly sarcastic person.  I can't help it.  I just oozes out of me.

5.  My Mom passed away 5 years ago from Inflammatory Breast Cancer.  A very rare, but deadly cancer that actually grows on the outside of your body.

6.  I love love love blog hopping!  

7.  I enjoy cooking, baking, etc.  So I subscribed to Paula's magazine, and got it for 3 years and only made one thing that whole time from her magazines.  I am sorry Paula.  Will you ever be able to forgive me?


And now I get to nominate 7 fellow bloggers:

1. Debbie ~ she has such a heart for the Lord and is a great inspiration to me.
2.  Angela ~ my dear friend for many, many moons.  HA!  Love her.
3.  Happy House ~ one of the first blogs that I ever followed.
4.  Jen ~ who I am sure has received this award a million times, I just love her.
5.  Bella~Mella ~ inspirational.
6.  Tara ~ just a beautiful blog.
7.  Resolved to Worship ~ my absolute favorite blog to visit.

And, there you go.


Photobucket

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Aren't you sweet.....but really, SEVEN interesting things on a MONDAY morning? I can't make any promises. :)

Amy Snow said...

HA! Ok, you have until the end of the week!